Sunday, February 22, 2015

Rachel's Shower

Friday night I hosted a baby shower for my co-worker, Rachel.  All of the faculty helped with providing food and I was very lucky that my friend Jenny had just put on a fabulous shower for her sister, and she let me borrow decorations (and created some).  The theme was "The Very Hungry Caterpillar".  We played three games, two book related and one was The Price is Right with baby items.  I think we all had fun celebrating Rachel and her baby that is coming in just a few weeks!

 Sam helped me make up the favor bags.  They had mint m&ms in them and we made a caterpillar out of candy for each one.

 My pictures are fuzzy.  Everyone signed the book for a guest book.

 "Leaving" words of wisdom


 Wright's Dairy did a great job on the cake, especially since I ordered it over the phone.

These caterpillars were from a game at Jenny's shower, so I stuck them on the plant. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment