1. I have used Devacurl products on my hair for over a year now. I have a huge pump bottle of conditioner and one of shampoo. When they run out, I order a new one. With the devacurl system, you do not shampoo your hair very often, although I do take a shower and condition it each day. Yesterday I was in the shower and looked at both bottles and discovered they were both shampoo! For months I have been shampooing daily, sometimes twice daily! In case you can't tell, I am quite shocked. Now I'm wondering what my hair will be like when I get conditioner again...since I didn't mind it the way it has been the past few months. Makes me wonder about this whole system...
2. Yesterday Lucy has her second basketball game. It was against Shrewsbury. I wasn't able to be there because of #3, but Sam was there and she got a basket! She shot, it hit the back iron, she caught the rebound and got it in right at the free throw line. She was very excited, although they did end up losing.
3. Toby went to an exciting birthday party yesterday. All you can eat pizza at Uno's and then a Worcester Sharks game.
4. I went to see The Book Thief with my aunt. I had read the book a long time ago and knew I liked it, but couldn't remember much about it. The movie was wonderful, although it is about Germany and Nazis, and I don't like to watch Nazi movies. But obviously I would highly recommend it, can't think of anyone who wouldn't like it.
5. I'm reading "Stitches" right now. New book by Anne Lamott, and of course, I like it. I like all of her books and own all of her books. I've never read her fiction books, but might have to try those.
6. I am all done Christmas shopping, except for some Dunkin Donut gift cards, and perhaps a few stocking stuffers. I did it all online, except for two trips to Target, and one stop in Michaels for a gift card.
7. Sam and I are going to wrap the presents today.
8. Sam and I went to Bocado Saturday night. Sam has been wanting to go there for a long time. It's a tapas place and it was quite good. Sam's favorite was the lollipop lamp chops, and I loved the blue cheese. Only three restaurants left on my Worcester list, then someday we will move onto my Boston list.