Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Tired

I went to the doctor yesterday because I've been so tired...and I've been going to bed early, 9pm most nights.

I hadn't been to the doctor or had blood work taken in two years, so he had a full panel of blood tests done and we'll see.

Toby had his first real day of Middle School on Monday.  Parts were difficult, but he survived.  Lucy has volleyball tryouts this week and was super excited to find out she made the JV team!   Amelia is loving 3rd grade.  Her teacher is going with a flexible seating plan this year, so they have high tables, low tables, balance balls, wiggle seats, pillows, etc.  It's a great environment for Amelia.

Sam has his first PD day today and then tomorrow and has Friday off before he starts back to school on Tuesday.


1 comment:

  1. Hope you're feeling better soon. I have also been coming home feeling sick and extremely exhausted. I discovered last year that it is the temperature in my classroom that really impacts me. There isn't much I can do about it, but it has definitely taken a toll on my body this week as I get readjusted.

    ReplyDelete