Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Pets and Popsicles

Jenny has taken our parakeet Blueberry and is providing him with a happy clean life.  An opossum has been determined to get our chickens and succeeded in getting in the coop and getting Cecelia, our oldest chicken.  Sam has put an extra layer of chicken wire on the coop and all seems well for now.

I saw this post on Facebook and decided we needed to make popsicles, so I ordered molds and let the kids choose which popsicle they wanted to make first - they chose the most boring ones in my mind - strawberry and pineapple, but they tasted pretty good.

Then when we were at my sister's house she let us borrow her Zoku, so now we can make popsicles in 8 minutes.  We started with the chai popsicles.  They were a little watery tasting.







1 comment:

  1. Those popsicles look delicious. I've been living off popsicles this summer. You know what I miss? Pudding pops.

    ReplyDelete