Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Different Activities for All!

This is a very busy and fun week.  Toby is in New Haven for the week with my sister Rachel.  He's attending a Survival day camp at the Yale Peabody Museum.  At night he's spending time in Rachel's lab and playing lots of computer games. I'm sure he's having a great time. ;)

Lucy is doing volleyball camp at BVT.  She has three friends from school who are there also and she loves it.

Amelia is attending VBS with a farm theme and enjoying seeing everyone in the Kinney family.

Sam is working in Boston and has a job interview on Wednesday, same company, just a different school.

I'm working in the afternoons, we still have families expressing interest in the school so I'm interviewing and testing, along with working on some big projects for the school.  I'm also taking the SEI MTEL test on Wednesday afternoon as one of my last steps for my administrator's license.  We'll see how I do, might have to retake it.

We leave for Plymouth on Saturday.

Last week we were in Lancaster County, Pennsylvania, for the Bard family reunion, my father's mother's grandparents side.  There were about 40 of us there.  We enjoyed the reunion and then spent time at the pretzel factory, driving around sneaking glimpses of the Amish in their buggies, and enjoying smorgasbords.

Dark picture of Amelia and Lucy with their great-great- great aunt Myra Jane. 

Pretzel factory

Learning how to make a pretzel

Delaware Water Gap



No comments:

Post a Comment