Saturday, March 14, 2015

Newsletter

My new position has been announced to the parents.  I guess it's official.

New Elementary School Principal: Sarah Bowler Whitinsville Christian School is pleased to announce that Sarah Bowler has been offered the Elementary School Principal position. Her commitment to Christ, understanding of Christian education, knowledge of elementary school curriculum, and her years of experience in a variety of settings are all essential assets in filling this significant position. We are delighted with her enthusiasm for providing leadership for grades PreK - Grade 5. – Lance Engbers, Headmaster

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Congratulations Sarah. I'm very excited for you and for all your future students too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm behind on reading your blog and just catching up. Apparently I've missed a lot! Congratulations! How exciting! Wow!

    ReplyDelete