Thursday, October 02, 2014

Butternut Squash and Black Bean Enchiladas

Monday nights are the only night in the week when we are all home and I am feeling energized enough in the afternoon/evening to make a new recipe, so this Monday I made Butternut Squash and Black Bean Enchiladas.

I followed the directions exactly as she has them, except that I used a larger can of enchilada sauce and a larger can of diced tomatoes with chilies.  Oops, and I didn't use whole wheat tortillas and I used more cheese than that. :)

Anyway, Sam hates butternut squash so he didn't love them.  The kids didn't like them.  BUT I thoroughly enjoyed them and I'm looking forward to having the leftovers tomorrow for lunch.  If you have less picky family members and you like butternut squash, this is a great meal.

No comments:

Post a Comment