Friday, September 05, 2014

My Classroom

 Our Revolutionary War section of the room


 This is where the students are creating marble runs out of cardboard tubes and painter's tape.  Unfortunately, pictures are harder to get this year because Toby is not in my room and I'm not going to put other students on my blog, but there is an exciting marble run already built after the first week.


 I love this poster I found on Pinterest and bought off of Teachers Pay Teachers


 This year I came up with the ingenious plan of counting down the days of school.  Really it is incredibly lazy because it meant that at the end of last year I didn't take down all of 180 of those people that are high up on my walls (in the pictures below).  Now this year, I just take down one each day and the students take away a stick each day and by the end of the year I'll be all set to do it the right way the next year! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment