Saturday, August 30, 2014

Saturday

Today is a great day, much needed relaxation.  Sam took our van for inspection this morning and it passed!!!!  Second year in a row of hassle free inspections.  What a relief.  It has 206,000 miles and it's still doing well.

The rest of us woke up various time throughout the morning, had some breakfast, and then headed back to bed to read or sleep.  We finally used some  of the ice brewed Keurig cups I received as a gift.  I'm making peach crisp and zucchini bread, using peaches and zucchini from a friend's garden/orchard.  A load of laundry is in, I'm about to make the meal plan for the week.

I'm feeling better this morning.  I felt awful last night, but today is definitely better.

All in all, this day is just what we needed.

P.S.  Sam's day probably wasn't quite as good...he's working today and the bunny bit through his headphones last night...try not to mention it to him. ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment