Sunday, July 20, 2014

My Reading Habits

My sister-in-law put this on her blog, so I copied it.

1. Do you have a certain place for reading at home?
Always in bed and I only read at night.  That's strange, isn't it?  I've had some days this summer where I could read during the day, but I don't, because it feels wrong.  Daylight is for work, night is for reading.

2. Bookmark or random piece of paper? 
I fold down the corners.  Gasp!

3. Can you just stop reading or do you have to stop after a chapter or a certain number of pages? 
I read until I am so tired I can't read anymore.

4. Do you eat or drink when reading? 
I eat often, normally popcorn.

5. Do you watch TV or listen to music whilst reading? 
Never

6. One book at a time or several at once?
One book at a time

7. Reading at home or everywhere? 
I can read in any bed. :)

8. Reading out loud or silently in your head? 
Always silently

9. Do you ever read ahead or skip pages? 
I used to never read ahead, but I started a few years ago with some books.  It used to be when I read ahead, I would still finish the book, but now that's not guaranteed.

10. Breaking the spine or keeping it new? 
I don't pay very much attention to the spine or keeping it new, after all I do fold down pages!  Almost all of my books come from the library and seem pretty hardy.

11. Do you write in your books?
No, but I do take pictures of quotes I like and put them in Evernote.

12. What are you currently reading?
The Chemistry of Tears

No comments:

Post a Comment