Friday, December 02, 2016

Hard Things

Let's start with the hard things from the past few weeks....

1.  I was visiting my grandmother and missed a step as I was leaving.  My ankle was swollen and painful for a couple of days, but then fine.  Now though there is a pain in my calf when I step on it a certain way so I am walking gingerly on it.

2. The day after falling, I dropped off Amelia at soccer practice and then Lucy, Toby and I decided to play "Left, Right, Straight" which is a game where they tell me which direction to drive in and randomly drive around.  About three minutes into the game, a buck with large antlers came bounding across the road and into the front of my van.  We were all fine, except the deer. The police came and the van was towed and obviously is a total loss, which was sad because it had about 270,000 miles and was running well.

3. I then got a uti which was persistent and difficult to get rid of.


Onto the good things tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment