Friday, November 25, 2016

Thanksgiving Recipes

This year I made, like I always do:

Applesauce
Cranberry Sauce
Sausage, Apple and Leek Stuffing
Pistachio Goat Cheese Ball

and my new ones were:

Pear Cornmeal Cake with Rosemary Syrup - This was delicious, tasted like a cornbread but had the layer of pears at the bottom and the rosemary glaze - definitely different.

Pumpkin Praline Bread Pudding - This was more popular than I anticipated although I already knew if was delicious because a co-worker made it a few months ago.  I kept the sauce separate and people could put on as much as they wanted.

Swiss Chard and Sweet Potato Gratin - Yum! But I love gruyere cheese.  I also used spinach and butternut instead of swiss chard and sweet potato, which she does say is an option. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment