Friday, October 21, 2016

Day 3

Day 3 went to plan with just a few changes.

1.  We found out the bottoms to Amelia's bathing suit weren't in the swimming bag so no swimming lessons.

2.  I wanted to watch the debate so I ended up staying at my parents to watch it (since we do not have cable) and then Amelia ended up sleeping over their house because it was late.

In great news, I finally finished 1/4 of Task 1 for my licensure.  In order to get my administrator's license from the state I have to complete four lengthy tasks.  I've been looking at them for a year and have been hesitant to begin, because I'm at a private school which makes everything complicated, and because the state is still working out the kinks.  So I finally decided to take a class "Data Driven Decision Making" because at the end of this class you will have finished Task 1. Hopefully once I've submitted Task 1 to the state I will feel more confident to complete the remaining tasks on my own.


No comments:

Post a Comment