Sunday, July 17, 2016

Sleeping in a Box

On Amazon Prime day I purchased a 50 pack of Frito Lay snack-size chips for under $10.  Amelia asked me if she could sleep in the Amazon box.  She spent an hour assembling a roof for the box and cutting various "spy holes" in it.  Looks like a tight fit to me.

ETA: We heard thumping around as late as 11:00pm.  In the morning I asked her how long she ended up staying in the box and she said that she found it very difficult to actually fall asleep in the box, so she did transfer to her bed late at night.  I told her I had her some thumping and she explained that it is very difficult not to make noises when you are moving around in a small box. She also said it was very hot.  She seemed to find the experience enjoyable.








No comments:

Post a Comment