Monday, June 06, 2016

Monday

Today starts the final week of school.  We have a half day on Thursday and then my children are done!

Yesterday we went to church, Lucy went to my parents, Amelia and Toby went shopping with me, and Sam worked on scraping and painting our bathroom ceiling.

Amelia picked out her stickers for her birthday scrapbook - this year her theme is dogs.  We are camping for her birthday party so she also picked out some camping stickers.

I came up with a new chore system for the summer.  I'll take pictures once it is completed, and we'll see if it works.  Now that they are older, less is needed system-wise, and I normally just write a list and expect it to be completed, but I thought it would be good to offer some incentives.  We'll see.

Busy week ahead, lots of meetings and wrapping up of various things!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats about surviving your first year as principal too! (Almost ;) ) I'm really proud of all of your hard work.

    ReplyDelete