Saturday, March 19, 2016

Whiskey, Tango, Foxtrot

I went to see this tonight.  The first thing I took away from it was that I should go to the movies more often.  When I watch a movie at home, I never end up really watching it because I either fall asleep or end up doing other things while it is playing.  Secondly, I enjoy going to the movies alone.  I can laugh and cry whenever I want.  Third, I thought this movie was great.  I always enjoy movies with strong women.  This one had the added bonus of travel/other countries and it ended with a good message.

Next on my list: Allegiant

And what is with this storm?  We were getting up to 14 inches.  It all disappeared during the night and this morning we were getting less than an inch.  I just checked now and we're getting 4-8.  I went from thinking no school to definite school and now I'm just not sure...

No comments:

Post a Comment