Tuesday, January 05, 2016

Tuesday

We did it!  We made it through the first day back.  We were up nice and early and made it to work early.  I had a great day, showing the students my Christmas presents - my chicken puppet and my Ecosphere.  They were fascinated by the Ecosphere.

I had organized an exercise class for my colleagues and our first one was yesterday after school.  We had a trainer come in and she led us through a Beachbody dvd.  It was tiring, and fun to be together as a group, 12 of us this week, but others interested for the coming weeks.

Then it was home to prepare the meal Mary M. had made for us for January. Clam chowder, delicious salmon, various side dishes and Cream Puff Cake.  Fabulous!  We'll have it all again for dinner tonight.



The kids went to bed early (minus Lucy who had basketball) and I watched Downton.  I stayed up until 3am on Sunday night/Monday morning in order to finish "Gone With the Wind" so an earlier bedtime seemed doable.


No comments:

Post a Comment