Monday, September 21, 2015

Last Week

This past week can be summed up as the week I officially became a principal.  Prior to last week, there's been a lot of meetings, tons of work on curriculum, and other things involving teachers and classrooms.  This past week, I began having meetings with students and parents, some positive, some less positive, all requiring lots of thought, time, and follow up.  Now's a good time to pray for me. :)

I'm definitely enjoying the position.  I love walking down the hall during the school day, stopping into classrooms, discussing ideas for classroom use, and interacting with everyone.  Shaw's donated some money this week and I got have my picture taken holding the large-sized check. ;)

1 comment:

  1. Lots of meetings. Sorry some were not as positive as others. I will definitely keep you in my prayers. Thanks for reaching out.

    ReplyDelete