Thursday, July 23, 2015

K-Cup Hack

My friend Rachel brought me back four different delicious coffees from Michigan.  I promptly ordered my "My K-cup" so that I could use the ground coffee in my Keurig.  The cups of coffee were weak.  I knew they could be much better because I had had the real thing at Rachel's house, so I started doing some investigating.  First I made my cup size smaller, which led to a small cup of weak coffee.  Then I discovered this:  http://www.instructables.com/id/Get-a-STRONGER-Brew-from-your-My-Kcup/ .  I took it one step further.  I placed the filter of the My K-Cup inside the empty keurig cup, so now the coffee goes in my filter and comes out the tiny hole at the bottom of the My K-Cup.

Yesterday I tried my first cup of French Vanilla/Georgia Peach and it was delicious.  I could actually taste the peach!

No comments:

Post a Comment