Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Hello Fresh

Last week we received our first box of meal ingredients from Hello Fresh.  

Box is divided for cold side and normal side.  Only the meat was in the cold side.

I loved that each meal came with its own bag.  With Blue Apron, you have to sort out the items.


 Ingredients for our first meal.


This was our second meal, Coconut Macadamia Tilapia with Forbidden Rice and Veggies.

The third meal was my favorite, Chicken w/ Cold Soba Noodles and mango.

I liked Hello Fresh better than Blue Apron.  Blue Apron has more gourmet recipes, but they also take a lot longer to prepare.  These recipes felt much easier to prepare, although it is summer time so I don't have the same time constraints that I do during the school year.

I canceled after this first box because the cost is quite prohibitive for us and the kids will eat very little of these meals.  Amelia did love the noodles and chicken though.

No comments:

Post a Comment