Thursday, January 01, 2015

Resolutions

I've arrived at my brother's house.  He's headed off to stay with a friend, so it's just me, enjoying some alone time to set some goals for the year.  I have a list of things I want to incorporate into this year, along with looking at my goals from last year.  I have a pile of books to start reading or writing in tonight and hopefully regularly.

I'm planning on regularly scheduling time to watch/listen to TED talks, toying with the idea of writing a thank you note to a different person each week, and once again, trying to come up with a good lunch plan for the kids.  

I'm using the balanced wheel analogy to start me off with my planning, seeing what is out of balance and how to fix it.

At the end, I'll schedule everything into my calendar and create a weekly checklist.  

I'm also spending my time here, eating Thai food (which I could walk right across the street and get - benefits of the city) and watching some Downton Abbey.

No comments:

Post a Comment