Saturday, December 06, 2014

Books

I've read two books recently.  I actually read each of these in one night and in the bathtub. :)

The Mourning Hours - This book deals with a possible murder by their son/brother and how their family deals with it.  Would you support your child no matter what or would you feel swayed by public opinion?


Reconstructing Amelia - Her daughter dies.  At first she thinks it is suicide, then a text message tells her otherwise.  Delving into her daughter's social media life turns up answers.  This is a book for 2014, how is social media playing into our teenagers' lives?

I also watched Mom's Night Out.  I had no idea it was a faith-based movie.  I kept being shocked by all of the references to God.  Sam only made it about 20 minutes in.  I watched the whole thing, but it wasn't good.  I looked it up afterward and discovered that it was faith-based, yes, I'm not the brightest sometimes. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment