Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Trash Bags and Spelling Tests

 We bought our usual box of generic kitchen trash bags from Shaws about a month ago.  Then we started using them.  Many of the bags were open at both ends.  This is very inconvenient feature in a trash bag.  You'd pour the dirty guinea pig shavings in and they would come out the other end.  Finally I had enough and I called the company.  Today we received coupons to buy three more boxes of the trash bags.  Let's hope that's a good thing!


Toby got a 100% on his spelling test last week.  This is a huge accomplishment for him.  He is doing great in 4th grade, good grades, and seems to be enjoying it as much as a 9 year old boy is ever going to enjoy school.  I'm using the A+ Spelling Test app with him to practice his words.  I'm also using it in my classroom for the students to give themselves their spelling tests.  It's great.  I highly recommend it. A+ Spelling App  You can get it for android also and it's free.

No comments:

Post a Comment