Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Questions and Answers

I'm copying my sister-in-law because it's an easy way to blog and you definitely need to know more about me. 

What are you wearing today?
Brown pants, purple shirt, cardigan with paisleys

What are you listening to right now?
My husband talking to his brother on the phone.

Do you like the beach?
Not especially.  I like the idea of the beach, but when I get there I hate the salt water and the sand.

What is something you really want right now?
Sam to be magically healed, or perhaps I should say miraculously.
Who was the last person you added to your contacts?
 I fixed up some multiple contacts that were overlapping.

Do you have any piercings? 
I have double ears, but only wear one, and I have a one in my cartilage but haven't worn anything in it in over 10 years.
What are your favorite stores?
Anthropologie, Pier 1, Sur la Table, anything with nice kitchen things

Favorite nail polish brand?
OPI, not that I paint my nails

Ever failed a test?
I failed my first driver's licence test because I was speeding and I went through a "Do not enter".
Do you prefer shorts or skirts?
Skirts

Favorite social media?
Is Feedly social media?  It's my favorite.
Do you play any sports?
Um...no
Long or short hair?
Shoulder Length, but would be quite a bit longer if straight

Favorite quote?
 The long matrimonial haul was accomplished in cycles.  One cycle of bad breath, one cycle of renewed desire, a third cycle of breakdown and small avoidances, still another of plays and dinners that spurred a conversation between them late at night that reminded her of their like minds and the pleasure they took in each other's talk.  And then back to hating him for not taking out the garbage on Wednesday.  That was the struggle.

-The Unnamed by Joshua Ferris
What color is your room?
Tan
Are you outgoing or shy?
Outgoing
What was the last text message you sent?
"Yikes!" to my Aunt Jen
Have you ever won a competition?
  I feel like much of life is a competition of some sort and I'm pretty happy with my results.
How many pillows do you sleep with?
One, gorgeous super firm memory foam that my mom gave me for my birthday.
Who was the first person you talked to today?
Amelia
How many hoodies do you have?
Zero
What should you be doing?
Exactly what I am doing, except I should be doing it in bed and not at the dining room table.
Can you keep your shoes clean?
Strange question, but no, my shoes are in awful condition
If you could change your name, what would you change it to?
I love my name and pretty much always have.
Do you prefer milk, dark or white chocolate?
Dark
Open a book closest to you and turn to page 13 what does the first line say on that page?
I left Knob Creek with a heavy heart and a slow foot, still hoping that Pa would stop and turn back and say that he'd changed his mind.
- My Brother Abe by Harry Mazer
Do you still watch Disney films?
If I'm going to the theater with my children
What do you usually eat for breakfast?
Coffee
Do you have any pets?
5 chickens, 1 fish, 1 bird, 1 guinea pig, but really I only consider the chickens to be my pets, and I don't do any upkeep on any of the animals.
What's your favorite holiday?
Thanksgiving


1 comment:

  1. I didn't know you were still blogging. I just followed.Hope you guys are doing well!

    ReplyDelete