Sunday, February 23, 2014

Gifts

 On Friday, my parents brought Toby his birthday presents and took him out to see the Lego movie.



Lego Hero Factory

 Lego Minifigures

For my birthday, my sister got me a subscription to Cook's Illustrated.  Two of them arrived this week!

This is the first Sunday night in over three weeks where I feel like things are getting to be somewhat normal.  Everything is caught up at home.  I've watched enough episodes of Mad Men to feel like I will someday reach the end.  I read most of the magazines I was behind on.  I prioritized the twelve library books I have to read.  I made a meal for a family at school.  

Sam is going to work tomorrow.  He's going to see how it goes.  The plan is for him to work Monday and Tuesday this week.  Wednesday he will go on a field trip with us, and it's Toby birthday, so that will be special.  Thursday he is going to do my brakes which need to be replaced.  Friday he's going to come to school to drill maple trees for our maple sugaring unit.  He's also getting a new rim and tire tomorrow for his car because he hit a pothole this morning on they way to church.  The roads are awful around here!

I have something every afternoon/evening after school this week, so it's good that I feel organized right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment