Thursday, August 28, 2014

Sick



Last night my throat started hurting.  Today at school two children in my class were diagnosed with strep.  One child was out sick, I don't know if she has strep.  Toby was complaining of a sore throat this afternoon.

Elizabeth told me about the Minute Clinic.  Normally I go to the after hours clinic with Reliant, but this was my late night in Whitinsville so I headed to the Uxbridge CVS.  Website said they closed at 7:00.  It was 6:15.  I got there.  I was the only one there.  Everything went well, until she found out that I just got off antibiotics for an ear infection 10 days ago, so she said a rapid strep would be negative.  She did the one you send away and I should have results in a day or two.  I also have a slight fever.

Regardless of whether it is strep or not, I am feeling pretty awful.  Heading to work at my dad's now and then home.  Thankful tomorrow is Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment