Friday, August 22, 2014

Classroom

I left the school at 1am on Wednesday, but first made sure that I took some pictures of my classroom.  I'll put them on over a few posts.

Most of my room is the same as last year, but there are a few changes/improvements.

Today is our Faculty Day.  School starts on Monday.  Sam starts back to teaching on Monday also.

On Thursday we attended Kindergarten Roundup at Fairwoods where Amelia had a wonderful time playing and swimming with her friends.

I have the same door sign as last year, but I still love it and think it sums up my class very well.  Here's a link to some of the words:  When You Enter This Classroom

 I always have one of these on my door so that students know exactly what to do in the morning.


 This is my new hall bulletin board I bought it on Teachers Pay Teachers and printed it out.  Lucy colored all of the words.  I laminated it.  Lucy cut out all of the words.  I hung it up.  I'm calling it Lucy's bulletin board.




 This year I added an afternoon routine sign also because again each day there are a few students who are confused about all that needs to be done.




No comments:

Post a Comment